Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Wasted weekend

I'm sick. Crap.

Been ill since earlier this week but I still had to go to work because of some stuff that had to be settled. THat was ok really, but what I don't like is having to use the whole weekend to stay in! ARGH!

If I was well, I could go for a swim, catch a movie, eat all the favourite foods....

But NOOOOO. What am I doing? Taking my lozenges, flumicil, cough syrup and gargling with salt water..... ARGH!!!!!

On the up-side, I found the time to do up 2 flute quartets this week. An easy one called "Dream A Little Dream Of Me", and my 'masterpiece' - a medley of songs from Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker Suite. The longest one I've ever done up - and would be a great feat to pull off.

I must aim to recover by tomorrow afternoon. If I don't get to play it, I at least want to hear it get played on real flutes. I can't wait!

It's ironic. How a girl like me - who has always condemned those who cheat on their partners - is being put in the situation. No, I'm still swinging single so that means I'm not the star. To be so close to someone who is already attached... surely, I must be the one in the wrong? Yet why is it I am still lingering around?

I simply concluded that I'm evil. That's why.
But that's a totally different story altogether. Shall share it next time perhaps? Let's see.

NY NY in May. Need to plan the itinerary and stuff. My 2 friends have been doing all the ground work. I really need to contribute and not just leech off them. I'm such a bad pre-traveller. But I assure I'm a good traveller! I can walk long distances without complaining and will go just about anywhere! :O)

Drowsiness is setting in. I'm going to tinkle on the piano a little bit. Shall leave TV for later today.

Must. Get. Well. Fast.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger down but not out said...

You are not evil. We all have a dark side. Thatz why we r human.

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not evil but perhaps maybe try to avoid getting into a situation like this because in the end emotions cannot be controlled and everybody get hurts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home