Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Counting down to mundane-ness

After CNY wraps up completely, it's going to be back to the "mundane" life - all the way until the next festive season which is essentially December.

But that's a good thing anyway. What gooe is an entire year of festiveness? There always has to be "downs" to appreciate the "ups". Like how you must watch the not-so-nice films to appreciate the good ones.

I caught Juno on Friday night. A good change from clubbing. Good film. I won't say it's the type you absolutely have to catch in the cinema, but it's definitely worth a watch.

Another simple but good time spent on Saturday with friends who play the flute. We went to Loof for a drink and it is one really nice place. I think I'll go there again someday.

Went to my colleague's place today and saw (almost) everyone's kids. So cuuuute. Haha! Unfortunately I landed up downing a few glasses of red wine. It was good wine, just ... alcohol again. Consolation was that everyone drank just as much - if not more. Haha!

Having dinner with a friend tomorrow at Timbre. Both of us need to mope about our non-existent love-lives. Hahaha!

As for Tuesday, I should be going to Faeries' Retreat at Prinsep Street. Had a short flute performance there once last year. I remember the place so well because of a palm reader that was present at that time. It would be nice to get my palm read again but I know he won't be there. Maybe I could engage him for an hour next time and see what more he can tell - because during that short reading, it truly intrigued me.

Seems like my week is already starting to get packed. Good good.

Miraculously my flu started to disappear on Friday. Lucky lucky. I seriously do not want to sound like an alcoholic but I did have a glass of wine on Thursday night. Hmm...

Naaaah! Rest is still the key to recovering. No worries people! I'm still a social drinker! It just so happens more people are asking me to drink nowadays than before!

As the "mundane-ness" sets in, I'm expecting my life to get back to the work-home-work-home routine soon enough.

It's always interesting to ponder upon how my life will unfold.
Is it as fun to read it when I type it out here? I imagine it has to be.
Otherwise you wouldn't be reading it, would you?
:O)

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger down but not out said...

My normal is life is pretty mundane too. That is why I decided to try to spice it up in my blog. Just want to break out of the mold even for a little while... even if it is juz online :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home