Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My poem.. my theme song..

You read this here first! This is a poem/lyrics I wrote some time back last year.

I found it in my wallet amidst the bunch of junk paper. I'm proud of it. I think it looks great. Anyone with a melody for it, do share. Haha! Or maybe I'll come up with one.
Copyrighted by ME!!! So please do not reproduce ANYWHERE unless you ask me. MUAHAHAHA!

I don't know how you did it
But you won my heart
So if you still want me
You don't have to do much

I don't need jewellery
I don't need flowers
It's your little gestures
That'll keep my heart melted

I seek your affection
Your attention
Your thoughts on the future
Whether you see us together

An innocent cuddle
A lingering gaze
A peck on the forehead
Never in a haste

Call me your dear
Whisper into my ear
Please don't treat me as
Just another girl

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah! can i take and translate into chinese huh? LOLz..u got view my new blog mah? pro leh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home