Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, December 17, 2007

One of the best vacations ever

Yes. Bintan was absolutely fantastical. It was everything I hoped it would be - and I am pretty damned sure that it was the same for every single person who went.

The weather was perfect for us. The waves by the beach, the large pool, the warmth of the chalet, the buggy rides, the shooting stars.... And the company of some of the nicest people around.

We ate, we drank, we partied, we relaxed, we played, we rested..

It's back to reality now. Time to take out the laundry and clean up the rabbit. THen I'll go buy some snacks for the lovely people in the office before going for a few drinks - semi official thingy lah. Best not to miss.

I can't believe I actually made it to flute practice yesterday after I got off the ferry. But I did. May have more gigs coming up. Keeping fingers crossed.

The festive season is looking really good now. :O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home