Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Dusting off any cobwebs

I have no idea why it feels as if it's been a long time since I updated my blog when I only did it on Sunday.

Still, just making sure no webs are being spun here.

Going to be another one of those weekends again. At least I hope it will be like that. Taking a day off on Monday to relax. And besides, I need to clear my leave.

Loads of work to do, but the weekend starts tomorrow at 6pm. I need to get out of the office early in order to make it to the Philharmonic Orchestra concert! But then again, no point being able to leave early if my concert-partner can't leave on time.

Ah well. It'll be another adventure won't it?

PS: Photos of me at the D&D on my facebook 'cos others have loaded them up and tagged me. I love that function. I don't need to do anything. Wahaha!

2 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger zhengning said...

Haha, is facebook fun? My friends keep asking me to 'migrate' over to facebook :X:X lol.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

U're on leave today? I'm on MC. hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home