Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Parents are back

My parents were out of town for the whole week. They didn't know about my break-up till I sms-ed them the night before they flew back.

Now that they're at home, it's just a matter of time before my mum starts talking to me.. counselling me. You know.. stuff mothers do.

To be honest I think that would be one of the things to break me? I don't know. Even now that they're back, and Kiki is running about the house, I can feel a certain emptiness. No one watching TV with me. No one playing with Ki with me.

I know I'll get used to it, but it's something that's gonna be hard to do.

These funny feelings of nostalgia are just swimming around me. They well up once in a while, then subside when I get distracted. I was just listening to a new song "Chong3 Bai4" which means idolisation, sung by Fish Leong. The lyrics.. well.. read it.. I think most will agree it's something that describes what's going on in me.

Of course there're plenty of other songs to do that. It's just that this was the one I heard today and it struck a chord with me. No.. I didn't cry in case you're wondering. The tears are not coming .. yet. Heehee..

But the nostalgia is hitting me again. It's only been a week. But it's feeling as if it's been forever. I don't know if it's a good thing or not. Time will catch up with me. I must be strong when it does.

I went to catch Rendition with Mr German colleague. In case anyone is curious - NO, IT WAS NOT A DATE. He's a gentleman and all but hey, he's not into me, and at this point of time I really don't think I'm ready to be into anyone. Even Mr Biker.

I want to wait till people get to know me (and vice versa) before any wooing of any kind goes on. Wooing... What does it entail? I've forgotten... It's been so long ago. And when anyone wooed me, I don't ever remember any flowers or gifts. Blech. I made it too easy didn't I? Haha..

Until that begins, I shall just concentrate on finding people to have a good time with. I'm not afraid of being alone.. nor is loneliness a scary thought to me.. but having company does perk me up a lot more. It brings out the different sides in me. And only now do I realise all those sides. It's amazing. It's like each different group of people knows me as a different girl.

But really.. I'm just another girl. Deep down, the fundamentals are the same. I laugh at the same thing. Only what I talk about is different. They all know the same me. They just see different sides at different times.

Juz Another Gal.. juz_A_gal..
It's not just a nick. It's who I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home