Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, September 24, 2007

September's always busier

It’s been a while since I last updated here. Lots of stuff taking up my time I barely have any to myself. More birthdays in September. Just do the simple math and you'll figure why (think 10 months before - all those holidays where people have the excuse to get it going with each other...).

Brief summary to remind myself what's been going on:
- Went to Kerlynn's birthday chalet thingy 2 weeks ago
- Went to Johore with the company for some conference/teambuilding thingy last week
- Went to Ya Ling's birthday chalet this past weekend
- Meeting ex-colleagues on Friday night
- Dinner on Saturday with Dearie and his family

In between, it's been work and work and work. During the weekends, the gaps were filled by ki and ki and ki. So damn bloody busy lor. I feel so bad when I try to meet up with people but have to turn them down because I am not sure what time my work will end, or that I'm just too tired to go out, stay over, etc etc etc. I haven't gone for my facial in 2 months!!!

I hope the flute quartet gets to play again very soon. In my busy-ness, I actually somehow found the time to arrange another couple of quartets to try out. Looking forward to hear how it really sounds like.

Dearie's even more enthu about getting a big bike, now that his buddy has got one. R6'07. First hand. A costly $22,000. It looks amazing but it's like riding on a frying pan. No wonder the bike is meant to go fast - so you don't get cooked by the time you reach your destination. I have to admit, it's quite a beauty.

Poor Dearie's sick. Again. But he still went to work despite having gotten an MC. I was so tempted to get a day off just so that I could pack up my room!

Speaking of my room, I need a dashboard asap. Hopefully by tonight. Can't stand the pile of junk lying around the floor.

I hope I'm doing fine at work. I think I am.

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

MUACKZ!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home