Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Comex

Haven't gone yet. Cos I'm a sitting duck at home wondering why he's not here to pick me up. That's also while the clouds are starting to daarken and the winds beginning to signal to the birds to take shelter.

I should've just gone on my own and probably would have bought everything I needed by now. He just told me he's back from Malaysia (after pumping petrol) and drenched.

This is when and where I say: WHATEVER.

The least he could tell me was where he was going when he left - so that I could estimate how much time I had to myself and what I could do during that time.

I hate to wait aimlessly.

Whatever. Time lost cannot be retrieved so I'll just make the best of whatever's left.

So much for my LCD TV and thumbdrive. See if there's time to get either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home