Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

First Day @ Deutsche

I know I said there'd be photos but I realised they're not with me. Talk about blogging while recovering from an alcoholic "high".....

It was a truly intimidating day. Reporting for work in the business district. I think I survived? Barely?

Being a PA, I guess the most important person would be my boss. The one I'd be serving. She looks kinda fierce, but like everyone else, there're always ways to get around that and get things done happily.

I've never missed my colleagues more. I'm glad I started work today. Partially because the girl I'm taking over will be leaving on Friday; another part of me is thankful because I don't get a lot of time to whine and miss my colleagues as much as I'm probably capable of.

I MISS AOS!!! I MISS ALL U GUYS!!! I WANNA HUG ALL OF U AND NOT LET GO!!!

Sigh. If not for $$$ for my future......................


On a side note... I just had to add this...
It's funny how forbidden fruit always tastes the sweetest... but only when you swallow do you realise that its poison can never be purged... and you understand why it was forbidden in the first place.

There're probably no more than 2 people I'd ever tell of what I mean by that. But in case you're wondering, no, I hold no regrets.

And in case you're still wondering, let me clarify: THERE WAS NO SEX.

*Haha*

9 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg babe!
what did you do? ;)

anyways it was so friggin scary cause the girl flipped the towel and stared at it in such a weird face and said it was too short but it was that towel flip and face that scared me!

lol!

but yea, they were nice.
i added chocolate to my cereal for breakfast.
im crazy.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

If there was no sex, how can it be considered forbidden fruit?

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

babe: go again soon! once it grows out you can take it all off very easily!!!
choc + cereal.. sounds good lehz.............

mockingbird: hmm... why cannot? haha!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Yah Lor ! Mostly Forbidden Fruit Is Like Incest Or Something. No SEX Is Abit Strange.

Anyway, WORK HARD FOR YOUR NEW COMPANY !

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

babe,

im not in spore anymore and my boyf found my weblog!

horrors of horrors.
so here's my new one ^^

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

crap. somehow there is something wrong with my browser but it's cocadreams.wordpress.com

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger cRayola said...

I know. Tattoos?? Correct?

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

don't u love the english language? words are amazing.

it was nothing much anyway. haha! readership spiked for a while hor? haha!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Forbidden fruit means different things for different people :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home