Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, July 06, 2007

My Resignation

I have officially handed in my resignation. My last day is 24 July. You might be wondering, why don't I stay till the end of the week? Or how about I push it forward?

Well, if I were to end my employment on 20 July, I am afraid my poor boss will have problems coping. You see, our accountant's last day is that very day. She handles A LOT of important stuff for us, so he's already losing a really good worker.

As for pushing it back till 27 July, I'm afraid that my new (potential) company may choose to reject me in the end. You see, I'm still waiting for the offer and I have not signed anything with them yet.

How amazing. I just blogged about it this morning (see previous post below).

Now, I've got a good offer from Saipem. AND Deutsche will be calling to offer me on Monday.

I've made my choice of which company to choose and it'll be the bank.

I believe it'll be somewhere I can stay for a long time. I know people like to job-hop but I would much rather stay put at a good company till they find no use for me any more. Or maybe I'm just plain lazy.

I now hope that the offer is comprehensive and matches my expectations. Cost of surviving in the Raffles Place area is very high, so I think the salary should make up for that. I can't wait for the exposure, although I admit I'm very very very scared.

Will I be able to cope with the stress?
Will I be able to do the work required?
How badly am I going to mess things up?
Will my colleagues be nice and friendly?
Will I be able to fit in?
How long will I take to learn everything?

I am going to rest now. When I got the offers I was bouncing around my office and shrieking. Crazy gal I am.

Ah. I'm going to miss my company.. my colleagues.. my office..

Time out for me. This is going to be an interesting year ahead...............

3 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger zhengning said...

I'm sure you can cope well and adapt in your new company. All the best!!

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

I've only been going for interviews for banks and yet to get any offers! HSBC on MONDAY!

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Good Luck On Your New Job !

Must Find One Day Go Sing And Celebrate !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home