Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

On leave. Exam leave.

It sucks to have exams. To use my leave up for exams is even worse. The worst part is to spend every single day of leave mugging for the damn exams.

I HATE EXAMS.

Anyway, I will be MIA (missing-in-action) up till 6 June so I probably will not be updating much here, neither will I be appearing very much on WhoLivesNearYou.com nor Friendster.

At least this time I'm not mugging alone - I'm doing it with Dearie. Muahaha! He's studying harder than me I think. Oops. Heck. All I want is a pass. He wants to do well. Let's see how it goes.

After my papers I've got soooo many plans lined up. And now, Lasic may be on that list too (to give me a boost to pick up driving).

I'll write more soon. First paper on Tuesday. Organisation Theory.

Shit.

3 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Hahahaha. Not Go KTV And Sing Your Heart Out Ar !

Good Luck For Your Exams Man !

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Happy belated bday. Mugging for exams too. U doing management? My first paper is Corporate finance.. argh!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Chang: waiting to go with u then sing much much. haha!

HB: Corporate Finance?! my bf doing that too!!! hahahaha!!!
i'm doing a business degree. :O)
Thanks gal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home