Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, May 04, 2007

*I am 25*

I have officially hit the mid-twenties.

Or like what YL would like to call it - my quarter life - though I really don't think I'll make it to 100.

Happy Birthday to me.

No celebration last night. But went shopping alone at Vivocity. Bought a present each for his mum and mine. I love getting gifts. Spent $300 in total.

Turned in pretty early after that.

Today, I took a day off to help my mum with Kiki. Guess she's forgotten it's my birthday but it's ok. She's my mum. She can do anything she likes and get away with it. :O)

Tonight? Maybe I'll land up in Hard Rock Cafe for the first time. I have no idea really. Lazy to do the calling of people out, the reservation at the restaurant..

As for Dearie? He went to pump petrol till late night yesterday. Haven't heard from him all day. I assume he's still sleeping. Whatever.

No presents this year. I think that's the same for last year? I don't remember. Hmm.. what did I do last year? oops. I forget lah. I know never to expect anything from Dearie. If I do get something, it's on borrowed money. Better not accept sia.

Time for my nap. I'm going out tonight either way. After picking little Ki up from school.

Happy 25th Birthday.

4 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger zhengning said...

Heyhey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :D
Hope you enjoy ur day later at hardrock cafe yeah?

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Happy Birthday To You !
Happy Birthday To You !
Happy Birthday To JuzAGal !
Happy Birthday To You !

Sung By Your All-Time Favourite XieZhi Ge !

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

thank you thank you thank you all!!!

update later on the bday. heehee!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Happy 25th birthday to you. You're now a quarter of a century old :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home