Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Warded in Clementi

Oops. Sorry for leaving you people hanging.

Yes, the answer was revealed by Leonard. Kudos to you!!!
Just shift the 2 up and you get 102 become 100!

I'm actually still recovering from a bad bout of gastric flu. Got it from Dearie. Sigh. Monday evening through the night to the early morning of Tuesday had me vomitting several times.

Now... at least I can type something on the compy. I slept the entire Tuesday through. My mummy only woke me up for a few bites of porridge and bread in between. The longest I was awake was when Dearie came over to see how I was. Then my fever came back and I dozed off soon after... all the way till this morning.

My MC ends today so I have to be back in office tomorrow. I also made a promise to clean up my boss' desk before he came back from his leave so that is one major push in getting me back to work.

Meanwhile I need to study more. Revision classes start on Friday. Die-die must be well.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are showing in theatres already rite? I'm sooooo going to have to watch it. Childhood heroes. haha!

I hope that Dearie comes over later. Maybe we can catch more episodes of Heroes. Super addctive show. Like Prison Break. Mmmm.... Wentworth Miller was on a GAP advertisement on Sunday. Mmmm...

I'm still a little dehydrated. Weak, probably because I barely took any food in.

Gastric flu is CONTAGIOUS. So if you know anyone who has it, stay away. I got mine from Dearie so.. no surprise there. On Saturday night halfway through my long-awaited KTV session, he was shivering so bad. His fever reached 40.7 when we managed to drag him to Thomson Medical Centre. Whopping bill of $97.85 but worth it cos his attention was immediate. No queue. Immediately given a bed to lie down in, and a jab to make it all all right.

Ok. This entry seems really mixed up huh? Cos I am all mixed up inside. Lots of air in my tummy. I can feel it just rumbling about making me feel pukey. Blech.

Gonna take some rest now. Will update when I'm better.........

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger cRayola said...

Pls take good care of yourself!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home