Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Then again...

I may not be as ok as I think I am.

I really don't know. But now I truly understand this - don't go snooping around if you can't handle what you'll find.

It's time I went out to make more friends. Go out a little more. Maybe that's the whole point. He's secure that I am going to be here for him. And I'm super insecure about him.

I don't know why. Is a girl's intuition always right? Or am I really just thinking waaay too much?

Either way, I've decided. I need to get out more. Do more wild stuff. If he can do it, so can I. He's never stopped me. Let's see if he does anything now.

Now... what can I do?

5 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger shilin said...

go club. =D

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Give Him One More Chance. Let's See What He'll Do On Wednesday.

I Won't Remind Or Tell Him Anything.

AnyWay I'm Busy That Day Also Lor. =D

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Shilin: I juz went drinking on friday AND saturday. haha! but no, wasn't because of him. heehee..

chang: he dun bother about such dates one lahz. heehee.. u remind him also no use one. he won't bother. besides, it's not v-day i'm being particular abt..

how? ur flowers buy yet?

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Deep in Thoughts said...

go out with Patrick =D

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Go out and widen ur social circle!

Maybe can go for a short trip with friends out of singapore.. Keke~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home