Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Too busy to handle

It's ridiculously busy at work and in my personal life. I just paid my exam fees on Saturday. That means I got to start studying for the exams in May already. Why start so early? Because I'm already lost in lessons and don't understand whatever is being taught.

Anyway, I just dropped by mr brown's blog and saw this soundtrack thingy he did.

I always wondered what mine would be. Especially since I'm so into music... you have no idea how often songs just pop up in my mind when stuff happen.

I'll update again when I'm free. It's Sunday and I just came back from class. Now it's time to help take over looking after Kiki.

Meanwhile, here are some photos from last week's rainbow appearance in Clementi on 1st Jan 2007 - spotted first by Kiki. The view from my balcony:




And just an update, a photo of the morning of 17 Dec (my friend's wedding). More photos at her blog (see right side: Lichen's Blog):


Ok. Really need to go catch Ki. He's causing mischief liaoz. Naughty boy.

---
More photos.. my wacky ex-attachment students are the only ones who're willing to snap this. We're getting to old for these neo-print stickers but heck, we still have fun. A bit of expensive fun, but innocent and silly fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home