Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Busy festive season

Funny how work gets busier towards the end of the year. Thankfully, my lecturers are all on leave and the final week of 2006 is free of class.

Christmas eve was spent at Ki's place. It was his birthday celebration. Even Christmas day was spent at his place.

I'm not in much of a mood to blog. I just thought to leave a little update on the last day of the year.

I read a news article saying how people are feeling the festive blues. I guess I'm one of them. I'm not much of a party-fella so it's not that seeing people going out to get piss-drunk makes me lonely.

It's more that I just feel Dearie's so distant sometimes. THe same old rants. I know I know. One hug less, a kiss missing, blah blah. I'm not keeping count. But a girl feels things, and sometimes it doesn't feel right.

I got myself high on Friday by 6pm. All from drinking some red wine with colleagues. Should do that again. I felt happier then. Perhaps it was Kumar's jokes that were making me laugh so hard. Hmm..

By the time I got home at 8pm, the high subsided but it was still a happy night. Even went for a movie (Confession Of Pain) with Dearie and his friends. I wasn't supposed to go 'cos the ticket was meant for another guy, but he couldn't make it so I was on "reserve".

No prizes for guessing - Yup! I've got no plans tonight. I am just this close to going KTV on my own. I rather go on my own than get people who are not going to enjoy themselves there to go with me. It probably won't happen, like always, but hey, hopefully I get to do something tonight. Death Note marathon? At least I'm spending the afternoon at home. Dearie's got to work from 12-6pm. Ha...

I'm just not feeling the love this festive season. What the hell is my problem?!

Let me at least end this post on a good slew of photos. At least give something to smile about.



2 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Chang said...

At Least You Still Can Relax Lor. Festive Season = 2 Weeks Of No Offday For Me Again.

Damm Suay Leh, Christmas And New Year Both Fall On Monday. Kena Eat Offday.

The Movie Nice ? I'm Very Scared Of This Kind Of Show, Later Sleep Inside.

Lucky You Nv Go KTV. K-Box Was Like $40 Per Person. Go There Sure Snook One. See The Bill Faint Liao.

I Also Stay At Home. My Frenz Put My Aeroplane. Damm Pissed Off.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Glad to know you had a nice holiday. Happy new year to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home