Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

For girls, to guys

I wrote this in a spur of a moment. Ya. Quite lame to some. I heard a couple of lines from a song of a similar content - about holding the door for her, and looking into her eyes, and telling her how much he loved her - that sort of thing.

I'd like to think I'm echoing the thoughts of most girls, for these are mine and every guy need only to know these. Trust me, sometimes it's all a girl wants.

Maybe it's because we've been together for so long, he doesn't see a need to do such silly things, little does he know (nor did I either) realise that they can mean so much.

I almost feel like it's a while since Dearie and I had gone out on a date. Just the 2 of us. Yeah yeah, I know he's working, I'm studying, he's studying, I'm working..
I guess I just want to feel special.

Anyway, here goes...

I don't know how you did it
But you won my heart
So if you still want me
You don't have to do much

I don't need jewellery
I don't need flowers
It's your little gestures
That'll keep my heart melted

I seek your affection
Your attention
Your thoughts on the future
Whether you see us together

An innocent cuddle
A lingering gaze
A peck on the forehead
Never in a haste

Call me your dear
Whisper into my ear
Please don't treat me as
Just another girl

4 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Hey, I like what you wrote! :)

Maybe plan some day where there are only just the 2 of you. A simple dinner and a stroll at park/esplanade.

That would be nice to let him know how you feel. :)

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Things like this happens when u're too comfortable with each other. =)I'm contented with a bear hug...

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

blueapple: thanks gal. I'm looking forward to this saturday. he's getting his saturday off. after that he'll have to work extra hard each wkend to pay for his bike.

HB: yeah. a bear hug's good. Sometimes just those lingering looks are enough. sigh. i miss those.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Thank u. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home