Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Yet another busy period

[Photo uploading doesn't seem to be working too well. Will try again when I'm more free. Which is going to be at least another week more.]

Funny how life just loves keeping me busy. Then again, it really is myself looking for things to be busy with. Hmm..

Anyway, more memorable events in the past week included:
1) A post-concert celebration BBQ at West Coast Park

I didn't do much except call people to go. Helped a bit with the BBQ-ing, and spent the rest of the time moping around (like I always do when there're many people around).

I managed to chat with some of them, but surprisingly when I left at 8:30pm 'cos Dearie was coming over to my place, almost everyone was STILL at the BBQ and STILL eating!

Can you believe it? First time BBQ nearly not enough food. Turnout was very good, and those who did turn up ate very well.

2) Drastic Haircut at Kimage

My haircut at Kimage has changed it completely. I asked for it. I told him: I want to change my hairstyle. And I was in the mood for anything different.

It looked really good when I was sitting in that chair. Somehow when I came home it didn't look quite the same. I bet tomorrow morning I'll look even worse. Can't wait to see that look on my family's and colleagues' faces.

I did want to look more feminine but hey, it's a change. I'll see what I can come up with, with my first and new bottle of $44 wax. Then I can only hope whatever I wear will match whatever sits on my neck.

3) My first "internet forum" meeting

I went for my first Shopping Lifestyle Forum outing. Like the BBQ, I'm not very good with big groups of people. Thankfully they were really nice and friendly so I eventually managed to find stuff to say.

I think I'm generally quiet around big groups because I seriously don't know what to say.

It was a nice experience for me. It was great too, 'cos they said this was probably one with the biggest turnout. I collected 2 dresses I ordered online through the forum. They almost fit just nice. I'll see what I can do about that.

THen again, I don't know if it'll match the hair now. Don't get me wrong. I don't think it's bad, but it's really different.


Time for bed. I'm too tired to type more. Bought Her World and haven't even read it. Blech. Why am I always making myself so damn busy.......

4 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger -Jeanie. said...

yoz.hope you can upload the photo.cause i wanna see your new hairstyle! =)

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Chang said...

SAME HERE ! I WANNA SEE UR HAIR ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

hahaha! not i don't wanna upload, is blogger dun let me. haha!~

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Yeah, i would love to see your new hairstyle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home