Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Recording of CTAWE's concert

These are the recordings of pieces we played during the concert.

Our opening piece "March Beyond The Critical Point" was by far the best. Sounded like an actual recording in a studio.

For those who don't know, I played the flute and piccolo in this concert. First time playing the piccolo for half a concert - and now I know that although I thought I was loud, I really wasn't. BLECH.

The concert was truly amazing. Sigh. It's over. Hope we have a next one.

And to determine that, I'll be holding a meeting on Tuesday over dinner just to see what to do next musically and politically for the band.

Go listen to the tracks!!! Remember, we're just a bunch of people who practice once a week after work/school, and manage to stage this. Hope our hard work and passion can be heard.

---

On the same topic of music, help recommend me some pleasant pieces here: http://ichigos.com/sheets.shtml. I know anime have good instrumental music but there's too many here. Share with me ya?

1 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Guys love gals who're classical.. Nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home