Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Not burnt out yet?

I'm amazed I'm not burnt out yet.

My timetable for the past few weeks and probably the next few pretty much read like this:
Monday
8am - 5:45pm > Work
6pm - 6:30pm > Dinner at home
7pm - 10pm > Class

Tuesday
8am - 8pm > Work

Wednesday
8am - 5:45pm > Work
6pm - 6:30pm > Dinner at home
7pm - 10pm > Class

Thursday
8am - 8pm > Work

Friday
8am - 5:45pm > Work
6:30pm - 10pm > Band

And what do I get home to do every night after that timetable?

You're right! More band stuff!

Saturday and Sundays are thenkfully almost my days off. But in August, it's spoilt by Saturday classes at 2:30-5:30pm.

I'm amazed I'm still up and running. I think after this concert I'm just going to breakdown. This is just me holding up.

---

Meanwhile, Ki had over 10 ulcers in his throat this weekend. The brave boy didn't cry though he could hardly eat.

Mummy went to see him again today. He seems much better. The little naughty one gets more and more spoilt everyday. Too spoilt for comfort.

It's to the point that it's worrying.

---

I am short of $1500 (or 150 stall tickets) to breaking even for my band concert. This is bad. And the concert's on 19th August. How how how how how?!?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home