Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, July 07, 2006

More events

I read this on Sexual Innuendo's blog.

Since I'm also organising events, I know how it's like to have to promote and get people down.

No idea if I can find someone to attend this (or even if I have the time to exactly because of the events I'm organising), but it's for a good cause:

Hi all,
Currently I'm involved in a charity project by the name Dream On.

It's a fund raising project initiated by a group of youths. Let's not go into depth of how this whole idea comes about and our goals and aim for the project. Too lengthy and naggy. I'll just go straight to the point.


We're selling concert ticket at the rate of $15 per ticket to the public. You'll not only received the ticket itself but it comes along with a FREE CD recorded professionally in studios. The CD consists of songs that are composed, sang, and played by local bands. You will also see the bands during the concert too. The following are the details of the concert:-


Venue : DXO (beside esplanade, it's actually a pub)
Date: 22nd July 2006 (Saturday)
Time : 1800 - 2200 (you can stay on to drink after 2200 if you want to)


To me, paying $15 for both the concert ticket and CD was already worth while, but at the same time you'll be able to enter DXO with the ticket and skip the cover charges for entering a pub. Guess what? The $15 paid, 100 percent of the $15 goes to charity - "The Straits Time Pocket Money Fund", not a single cent goes to any of our pocket.


It's also a chance for you to gather some of your friends and support this event together, and take it as a chance for a class reunion or a batchmate reunion or a simple gathering with friends.


Even if you're not interested in this event, please do help forward to your friends as they might be interested but had never heard of this project. Your simple act of kindness is greatly appreciated by us and the people who'll benefit from it.


Thank you,
Weiliang
HP: 98170107
Website:
Email: dream.on2006@gmail.com

Spread the word.

Don't forget about my own one on 19th August!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Alamak, I 10pm Den Knock Off.

Can't Go.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Gal, thanks for helping me advertise here. Didnt really expect it.

Appreciate it a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home