Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

It's raining crap

Dearie is convinced he’s not making it past all the papers. Last night told him to go think up a long term plan. I wonder if he did. Later this week then ask him about it again. Check and see where I stand… haha..

Plentiful of band stuff and new problems to settle. I’m messing it up bad.

The digital piano is wonderful. It sounds and feels great. Now, it’s just to get the scores to go with it. I’m one of those people who can’t play a proper piece without a score. Ask me to play impromptu and I’ll sound like crap. Then again, even with the score I still suck. Beats not being able to play at all I guess.

Supposed to go City Hall meet a friend who’s getting married in December. She wants to talk to us girls on the planning of her wedding. In the end, she cancelled ‘cos the rest couldn’t make it.

I don’t like it when plans get cancelled – unless I didn’t want to go in the first place. I still feel like going out but where? KTV? With who? Shopping? No money buy what? Movie? Dinner? No appetite, and again, don’t know who to call for movie.

It’s not that I don’t have friends but I feel like calling them out so last minute just to accompany me just doesn’t sound right. I don’t mind if people do it to me, but I just don’t feel that it’s something I should do to others.

Dearie’s busy. He’s hanging out with his game friends. The bunch I don’t really click with.

So I guess I’ll be going home in a while, have dinner, clear my Yahoo mail, run my fingers on the piano, watch TV, flip through Cleo AGAIN, then sleep. What a routine.

Tomorrow’s the same as every other Friday. Work, band, home.

Routine is good, but every once in a while I have to break out of it. I think I’m having a mood swing that’s why. I was really looking forward to hanging out.

Supposed to select the modules I want to take in 2006/2007. I want to take Law of Business Organisations (LBO), Info Systems & Organisations (ISORG), Organisation Theory (OT) and Management Science Methods (MSM).

Obvioulsy, MSM is not a choice, but rather something I picked according to feedback saying it is easier to clear.

Turns out, the timetable for MSM is Mon, Wed and Fri. Which would automatically mean I’ll have to miss every practice from Jul till the concert. This is definitely not possible.

So I’ll have to take LBO from Jul – Sept. Not my plan since I prefer a quantitative subject first, but this is the kind of crap sacrifice I have to make. By the way, the timetable for LBO is Mon, Wed and Sat. Sat classes are 2:30 – 5:30pm ok?!

When crap falls upon me, it comes in a freaking storm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home