Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Rabbit scare

Some moron just tried to douse my rabbit with some kind of insecticide for plants. My mum found two empty cans on top of its cage. The floor was wet with the chemical too.

Thankfully, my rabbit is ok. The tough little furball.

My neighbour's telephone and some other cables have been cut too. Every once in a few days they had to fix it. I am so tempted to get a CCTV to catch whoever is doing this crap.

If I catch the person doing it, I WILL MAKE THAT PERSON REGRET IT FOR LIFE.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

3 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Unbelievable. If a dog barks all the time and makes hell lot of nuisance, its poisoner would at least have some reason for doing such a cruel thing. But a harmless, quiet rabbit? This is simply outrageous! :( Maybe you can't leave your rabbit outside your flat along the corridoor anymore.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger cRayola said...

How terrible... Really must catch the culprit red-handed...

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

ruben: you said it.

mickell: sigh.. but the kids in my area love to come and visit my rabbit..... but for its safety........

crayola: yeah. have to. evil fella. sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home