Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Dear little Ki is still as handsome

I haven't posted his photos in so long. It's about time to see pleasing potos than disgusting things like webs.

I present you... The cheeky little boy up to mischief again.

Dearie's standing behind him.

Look at what happens to Ki's hair next.

My turn for a photo!!! After all, I was supposed to be playing on the piano when Ki "barged" in.

Dearie and I took turns to play with him at his mummy's place. Either I was at the piano, or Dearie was on the Xbox 360 my brother-in-law had in the living room. All this happened right after Dearie and I went home from school to drop our notes off, then specially set aside the rest of the day for Ki.

Ki clearly enjoyed us being there. As much as he enjoyed wheeling around on his tricycle which he has clearly outgrown.

My parents came for a while, but since mummy was still sick, they went back rather quickly. Ki had to make do with us, but hey, he definitely loved Dearie's presence.



He laughed sooooo much that night.


Dearie and I stayed until it was nearly 10pm.

We had to leave before Ki would try to sleep, his mummy said, so off we went for our late dinner.

It was absolutely delightful playing with him.

We managed to wind down with the VCD of HUO YUAN JIA. It was another good Saturday. All Saturdays should be as carefree.

Damn the bloody exams.

3 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger INVS 2.0 said...

Didn't read your blog often but it seems I was lucky today. You know why? Because I finally see your face! ^_^

So the lady behind "jus a gal" have been revealed.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Study hard now and when you exams are over, go have fun.

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

starlandliu: aiyo. the photo just proves i'm juz_A_gal hor??? Haha!

sexual innuendo: you can bet I will be doing just that!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home