Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Cobweb again

Here's another one of those damn cobwebs at the SIM overhead bridge.


Don't want to waste my handphone MMS $$$ so I only uploaded this photo. Got another one that might be clearer but make do with this highlighted one ya?

Ain't it disgusting???

I forgot to add, the spider that lives in this web is HUGE. It's the size of my hand (inclusive of fingers). And I'm "known" to have long fingers.

I tried to snap a photo with my phone but somehow this one got camouflaged so well I can't even find it in the photo. Hmm.. I'll bring a camera tomorrow and if it's still there, I'll snap it.

I know for a fact the zoo has plentiful of such spiders hanging over our heads. Literally. They're all over the place. Freely hanging. I hate those things. So terrified of them. Yet, I can't help but stop and look at them whenever I do see them.

I'm weird. Maybe I'm just trying to cure my own arachnaphobia.

4 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

You know, most spiders are actually harmless. Only a few are known to be venomous and they are not easily found.

Still i guess each of us have their own poison.

Take care and good luck with your exams.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger INVS 2.0 said...

For me, I will smashed it. The web is just a weak string in my powerful jaws and the spider is just a small creature which will lay under my shoes, flattened.

^_^

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

sexual innuendo: yeah. I know it's harmless. But thinking about that icky string of web...... EEEKS!
Thankfully the poisonous ones not in Singapore.

starlandliu: don't smash lah. (and with your JAWS?!) it's just another thing trying to make a living. so happen it occupy some space where humans may cross unknowingly. And trust me - it ain't small. haha!

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger INVS 2.0 said...

Hahaha! My jaws is actually = fingers + finger nails.

Harmless creatures will be spared but harmful ones such as cockroaches and centipides will be smashed under my big foot. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home