Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Not over the hill abt "Over The Hedge"

The Straits Times gave it 4 stars.

I personally don't think it was worth that many. Maybe 3 stars?

Still, it doesn't kill my liking for animated films. Can't wait to catch Cars and Ant Bully.

Tomorrow will be time for Da Vinci. I don't like Tom Hanks, but Ron Howard's good. Still remember watching him on afternoon re-runs in Happy Days.

Last time he work with Jennifer Conelly. Now he work with the husband Paul Bettany. Switcharoo.

So much for taking a week off to study huh? Looks like it's a movie week for me. Who knows, maybe going to be a KTV one as well? Haha!

I need to get back to study.

As soon as I warm up. From what? Well.... Dearie and I were caught in the rain. I was in a spaghetti top and denim jeans. My legs were given some serious "accupuncture" treatment and my arms lots of icy wind.

It's good to be home.

Mummy's much better now. She managed to catch Da Vinci with daddy. They got Senior Citizen's price for their tickets!!! 2 people watch at Cathay Cineleisure at only $4 each!!!

Ok ok. Back to the serious stuff. Good news for my alumni band: the main (secondary) band will be joining us in the concert! Yay!!!

We are soooo going to have to work very hard to make this concert work! I am going work even harder to do all I can to make it happen.

Time to spread the news to the rest of the members. Hope it'll motivate them to come down for practice more regularly. And commit to the concert.

Gosh. Why did I ever choose to study.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home