Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Exams. They just suck.

Tomorrow's the 1st paper. Principle of Accounts.

How difficult could it be?

For a person who hasn't taken anything remotely related to accounts her entire life, it would be plain challenging.

That would be me.

The past week, Dearie and I have spent it mugging in school. For me, I had to deal with band issues, and with my extremely horrible leadership skills, it only meant more work and stress for me.

On the bright side, I was very glad at band practice to be able to play rather properly despite having touched my flute in so very long. I want to be a player. Not the one bothering about other stuff than the music.

Anyway, come Saturday, I caught MI3 with Dearie and his two buddies. Quite all right show. Managed to catch it at Cineleisure some more. Unfortunately it wasn't digital. Dearie and I can feel the difference already. Next time we catch a show we're going to try to get the seats for the digital version.

After studying, Dearie came over on Sunday and we had another wonderful time with, who else, Kiki. Yep. You guessed it. With another new toy.

Signs he is turning into Dearie..


We watched our CSIs and Coupling before an exhausted Dearie made his way home.

Today's Monday. Last chance to study is now. Time to get back to my books. No need for any high scores. I'm just asking for a mere pass.

And one of my biggest hope is getting the band concert up successfully. We desperately need brass players - particularly a tuba player. If anyone stumbles upon this blog and "hears" my cry, please contact me!!! I need your help!

Not one night passes where I lie on my bed and worry myself to sleep - and during most nights, I can't fall asleep and end up rolling about for an hour.

I can't wait for June to come. That'll mean the last of my exams are over, then I can really do my band stuff properly.

---

It's a walkover where I stay so I don't see the point in talking about politics here. Besides, I just never had the interest in any sort of politics ever.

Oh. And the snapping of that reverse bungee cord? Another reason why you should not pay to risk getting yourself killed. I've got enough problems. I shouldn't need to worry about any more.

---

Post-birthday. I received a slice of cake from my band committee member. An ang pow from my parents. I think I've just grown past the time when I actually hope for a present.

The stuff that I want... I don't know. They're all stuff I have to buy on my own. Not to mention they're very pricey too. Otherwise they're just not gifts. Like a tuba player for my band? That'd be one helluva great present. Or a successful concert in Aug? That might just about be the best thing to happen. Or passing every single paper I take this month. Now wouldn't that be wonderful?

See? This kind of present how to give? Hahaha!

I'm probably at that stage where a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" on my mobile phone SMS is more than enough for a smile on my face. Anything more is just a bonus. :O)

6 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

Good luck to ur exams ok :)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Take care and dont stress out yourself.

Good luck on your exams.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Nobody said...

look time never see u liao....

Best wishes!

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Thanks to all of you. :O) again. heehee!

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Yah. EXAMS ! GOOD LUCK !

I See Another Potential Gamer In The Making.

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't discredit us! We'll have a present for u! I told ya we'll look into sth on yr wish list if u had only placed yr catalogue on nisa's table!

n yeah... u gonna break down manz! chill chill!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home