Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Best AI episode!

I thought the Barry Manilow-1950s theme was good, but damn, last night's American Idol was THE BEST EPISODE EVER!

Anyone who missed it MUST catch the rerun this weekend. The performances were stunning. I was so impressed.

My favourite Elliot didn't do as good as Katherine McPhee, or Taylor Hicks, or Paris. Only Kallie messed up a little but even then, at least she made a very good start.

I had goosebumps listening to the best of them. Literally. That was how good it was.

This early morning, my mummy dug out the CD I bought for her a long time ago - it was Rod Steward's Great American Songbook Vol. II. I didn't even remember that was the CD I bought for her. We blasted it on the hifi.

I felt like grabbing Dearie (if he were there) and just sway/dance to the music. How could I have forgotten such good music? As Time Goes By, Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered, In The Mood For Love, etc. etc. etc.

I am still in awe over last night's show. Utterly amazing. Whoever gets voted out tonight should be honored sia. Fair fight of popularity.

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Yeah, this AI clearly has too many favourites. Anyone can win. Definitely the best batch i have seen so far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home