Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Another first

Ooh.

I just did another first today.

It was an extremely quiet morning in the office. There was hardly anyone around because they'd all gone out for work stuff. Leaving me the admin gal.

I took the chance, in lieu of this Friday's competition, to go to Clementi central's Kbox.

Yep. I went for the K-Lunch thingy. My gosh. First time one person go to KTV. I always thought that when I would do that one day, I would be carrying a heart full of sorrow and stress.

I don't think I really sang much, but my voice still feels strained. Stupid Na Ying song "Yi Xiao Er Guo". I bring down one key also can't reach some. Ridiculous song. But bah, it's proably the only song worth singing to "fight" with this year's contestants at the company competition.

Provided I pull it off.

Why I'm putting so much effort into this competition I am not sure. Could be that I'm using this opportunity to sing all I want. Or it's simply the pressure that our dear GM is gently pushing on wanting our division to win something - and it doesn't help that his hopes are on me.

Now, all I need is the damn VCD with the song.

6 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger Chang said...

" Yi Xiao Er Guo " High Difficulty Leh. You Sing That Sure Win One. Arbo Sing " Yi Shi De Mei Hao " Lor. A Suddenly Popular Song Because Of Kelly And XinHui.

You Got Watch The Campus Superstar Or Not? The Shi XinHui SIBEI CUTE HOR ! CUTE + CAN SING ! WHY SHE SO CUTE HUH ! Cute, Chubby, Eyes Small Small ! BEST !

Malaysian + NUS Student = Chang's Favourite. =X

She Come Out Album I Sure Buy One.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger BenTalk (秋風) said...

Oh! My.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Just dont put too much pressure on yourself lah. It may be a competition but so what if you are not having fun?

Ignore your GM pressuring you, he probably just wants fame for his section nia.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

I like Na Ying's "Meng Xing Le"! Her songs got loads of feeling!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Chang: I never knew looking for karaoke VCD/DVD was so damn bloody difficult.
u very funny... some people like gals with big big eyes, u like small small one. haha!

bentalk: Ah! You.

Secual innuendo: I'll try to ignore the pressure. Trying.

Horny Bitch: Yup yup! Her songs nice! but impossible to sing. as if tailored for her only. haha!

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger Chang said...

You Should Go Like Music Junction Or HMV Orchard. HMV Orchard So Big Sure Got One. They Wat Shit Also Got.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home