Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Beer is still yucky

Why do people enjoy drinking beer? Seriously, is there anything good that comes out of drinking it?

I had a mug on Friday night. Took me forever to finish it. Bitter and gassy. A bit like wine, without the gas. Hard liquor's the best - you can mix it with something else to cover the taste.

Anyway, I accepted the drink because my colleague bought it. Not too nice to turn down when he already poured it right? And it's good to just exercise my alcohol-limits once in a while.

It was supposed to be something like a rehearsal night for the company karaoke competition. I was hoping to see if someone else would be taking part for our division in place of me, but it wasn't the case.

I hung around the place for quite a while. Mainly because I couldn't finish the beer. To top it off, I snacked a little while drinking. EEKS. There goes my tummy.

I don't have a song to sing for the competition. It's on Friday. Neither do I have a song to sing on Sunday (the semi-finals of the same competition last week). Why do they have to hold them during the same period of time?

I left for home at 8:30pm. Managed to hail a cab at that ulu ulu industrial area. I was very tired. Worn out. The alcohol probably magnified what I was feeling. In fact, I think I was a little floaty. Damn. I weak hor? Haha!

Today's Saturday. I had a whole day of class, a lousy lunch, but a wonderful time with Ki as usual. That'll be another post. For now, it's dreamland time. Another long day of class tomorrow.

6 Comments:

At 4:01 AM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Hey, next time drink it while it's still cold. The longer u leave it the more vitter it'll be.

I love hard liquor too but bad for health. Switch to red wine! It's a healthier and more potent! Heh..

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Football team sweatsocks???

*Pala loses his appetite*

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger -Jeanie. said...

beer not very good.coz will give u big stomach if u continue to keep drinking. therefore i conclude that beer sux.

but there is beer which is very smooth,not very gassy and sweet leh.i forget what name liao.only tried it once

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Horny Bittch: The place was pretty chilly so it was still cool when I sipped it. :O)

Ruben: sweat socks?! EEEEEW! Hahaha!

paladin: think yummy food! then appetite come back! heehee!

genie: beer is ok as long as you don't eat while drinking. It shouldn't give you a tummy on its own. :O)

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

I hate the taste of beer too. Actually i hate all forms of alcohol. I hate the shitty feeling i get after drinking them. Heavy head and all that crap. Yucky! i'm very much better off without all these crappy stuff. i guess people like to drink alcoholic drinks because they can get high and drunk and forget their sorrows and miserys for a while. But after the crappy hangover, all the problems are sitll there. They don't just go away by getting drunk, do they? ;)

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Beginning
Enjoy
Ending
Regret

 

Post a Comment

<< Home