Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, March 31, 2006

Management sux

I made a very difficult decision last night. It tore me up inside.

The attendance I consolidated was not sufficient for me to justify the $25 cost of opening the music room. So I sought a consensus with my committee members.

We agreed to cancel band practice.

This is how badly we need people to start coming for practice. It’s just 2 bloody hours a week. Is it really that freaking difficult?

Next week had damn well better be one full house. My committee members are working their asses off already. They don’t need to put up with this kind of petty problem crap.

---

This morning I woke up in an air-conditioned room. Funny. I don’t turn it on when I’m working the next day.

I later found out that a small explosion happened in our kitchen. My mum was preparing food and had put the lid on a pot. I don’t understand how one that is built for such a purpose actually failed the QC and exploded into little pieces all over the kitchen floor.

Thankfully my mummy was standing a distance away when it happened so she wasn’t injured directly from the impact of flying glass.

It was the cleaning up for the next 2 hours that took a toll on mummy. With the entire kitchen floor covered in glass, my mum had to sweep, vacuum and wash up the whole area. My wonderful mum decided to let me sleep properly during this time so she closed my door and turned on the aircon, so I was oblivious to everything till I woke up.

---

From this weekend onwards, from 10am - 5pm, I'll be stuck in school having class. Doesn't that suck?

I already don't feel the Friday mood any more. I mean, what's there to be celebratory about when every morning you get up, you are either going for work or for class?

I suspect I'll actually be looking forward to my weekdays than the weekends.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

thankfully, it's just this once. at least i hope that's the first and last time we do it.

i dunno wat darn brand the pot was. prob some cheapo brand. yeah. my mummy damn lucky. lesson learnt: buy expensive pots probably safer.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Studying On Weekends Is Really Sibei Sway Leh. Means Everyday Also Must Wake Up Early Liao. Friday And Saturday Cannot Go Chiong Liao. Cannot Go KTV Until Late Late Liao.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home