Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Pictures not really loading

I can't seem to get the photos of Ki, from this weekend, up onto the blog. Hmm..

Anyway, yes, he didn't starve. I was very surprised at the number of comments left on that post. I think it was stress getting to me. Thank you all. :O)

Dinner didn't happen last night. My sis' bf's birthday dinner was postponed because sick little Ki threw up. He's better now I think.

Meanwhile, my rabbit's leg is still in bad condition. The other rabbit just keeps bullying him. Ahhh....

Band practice on Friday night has left me more stressed than ever. We're badly in need of a conductor. Anyone who's interested? Heehee...

No point stressing. Need to act. To do something. Just like my studies.

3 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

you might want to keep your 2 rabbits, 1 with the injured foot and the other that bullies it, apart b4 anything worse happens ;p

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Maybe its better if you come out with a list of things to do instead of fretting over them.

Sit down relax and maybe discuss the problems with your band mates and other friends? Am sure a solution can be reached.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

michael: yeah.. but we don't have another cage - nor space for one.

sexual innuendo: Yep, we need to, but we're all busy and can't seem to get to sit down all together yet.
Main problem of the conductor can't really be solved - it's been something we've been struggling for the past year, only this year, it's at the critical stage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home