Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Friends and game and the Oscars

My clique of friends would make a good Singaporean version of “Friends”. If I didn’t have anything better to do, I’d probably have written an entire season’s worth of scripts. I did do well in my script writing in school… once upon a time… hmm…

---

How would you feel if your one of your really close friends got your boyfriend addicted to a game?

It’s ok right? I mean, after all, he’s been such a gamer. Way before meeting him he was already one. A new game was nothing much. It’d be replaced sooner or later anyway.

Then how about when your boyfriend starts to know her work schedule?

That’s all right too. Besides, not only he knows. The bunch who play the game together probably know it by heart too.

But then she starts to call him when you’re with him?

Now this is starting to irk because you only spend the precious weekends with him and she has to call him on his mobile just to tell him about the stupid game.

How about when he calls her for lunch?

I don’t wish to go berserk with jealousy because besides the above-mentioned grounds, I have nothing else to justify it do I?
This is a friend whom we’ve tried to call out for some time but has always said she’s got gaming shit to do or work. Then when we send email, she doesn’t reply – don’t know if she reads – and when we ask why, she says blatantly “NO TIME”.
When MY boyfriend asks her out for lunch, she’s suddenly out there with him.

Hey, I’m not pissed with my boyfriend. I’m actually pissed at HER.

Fine, granted she works shifts and doesn’t have “normal” timetables like ours… Still.. wah kaoz… I’m sure there’re a lot of other people you can call right? If not, go find lahz! Inside the game I thought got a lot of people?!?!?! Otherwise what for spend so much time inside right?!?!?!

I am so thankful the damn subscription to the game is going to end later this month. That’s for Dearie’s only. I don’t know about her. It probably will never end.

Perhaps it’s stress today. I’m feeling it more than usual. 1 day away from the office and work was piled up in my email. It’s not helping when I have to prepare for a band meeting tonight, and my mock exams for HRM and Accounts are this Fri and Sat.

Why I’m still typing this when I’m so busy? Because it lets off steam. Plus, it’s my tea-break time. After letting this out, I might feel better and hopefully, work better.

To hell with World of Warcraft.

Hope the damned server crashes and never gets back up again.

See? I feel better already.

---

I’ll be catching the Oscars tonight. Luckily wonderful E! Entertainment got full coverage – meaning the entire red carpet, the awards, backstage, etc. Only caught a tiny bit this morning. I can’t wait to watch the opening by Jon Stewart.

I’ve seen all the results already.

Lots of movies not yet seen.

They’ll have to wait till after the exams.

Not because I’ll be busy studying of course but because I have to wait for them DVDs to be released. :O)

Unless you have some to lend me? Teeheehee!

5 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Awww, seems like she has an addiction to that game. In fact i am paying WoW currently too.

Yeah, you better keep an eye on her and your BF. Talk to your BF about how you feel and really communicate with him. Afterall, you almost lost him not so long ago. Am sure you dont wanna feel that way again.

Take care.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

emiryo: My eyes wide open, but neither is each other their type. can say is one duck one chicken - only similarity is that they're birds.

sexual innuendo: I think communicating with him is no problem. I'd prob communicate with her. after all, she is one of my really good friends. i'll do so later this week if the problem persists. if not, i'll let it go.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Hmmm, It's WoW Again. Basically Spiny Is A Gamer. A Freaking Gamer. He's Definitely Addicted To Games More Than Me Smoking.

He Plays It Is Partially Due To Addicted Lah. But I Think The Main Thing Is Becuz Must Pay Every Month. So He Plays Whenever He Can To Make Him Money Worth.

Hey! Dun Worry About Him And Your Fren Bah. He Wun Jump Ship So Easily One. Trust Me Man. Although I Only Know Him For 2½ Yrs. But I Kinda Know Him Well Lah. Coz Guys Was Shit Also Say One Mah. We Even Bathe Together In Camp !

So Dun Worry Bah. Gaming Is Lydat One. Somemore You Also Trust Him Rite. His Character If Wanna Sian Gers Also Difficult Lah With His SUPER TIKO FACE. If Really Something Do Happen, I'll Inform You Lah, IF LAH.

Oscar Movies I Can't Help You Lah. Korea Movies I Have Alot. Can Find Me. Btw, You Know Of Any Place Got Sell Alot Of Those Original Korea DVDs?

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Chang: I thought alot of places got sell those korean shows? I not sure lehz. i hardly watch those... too addictive... too sad. hahaha! any particular movie u looking for?

Yeah, I trust him. You've met my friend evon that day at tiong bahru ah.

he's a gamer. at least it's interesting 'cos he actually meet up with these gamer frenz and become real life frenz. i like how that works.

but soon, it'll be time for him to start having a plan to make himself more employable.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Chang said...

THIS ONE U MUST SAY HIM ! KNN ! I MOST DULAN IS THIS LIAO ! HE WHOLE DAY SAY I LAZY LAZY ! KNN ! HE IS THE MOST GOD DAMM BLOODY LAZY ONE LOR ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

He Super Gamer Lor. You Know Why He Buy PS2 Or Not? Coz Dat Time I Sell Games One. Just After One Day Of Psychoing. He Go Buy PS2 Liao. =X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home