Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The lazy Saturday I needed

I went to work on Saturday morning. The plan was to go get my new phone after work, and after Dearie's class. My beloved 7250 that Dearie got me for my 21st birthday was juz about to go to heaven anytime, so I had to trade it in before it was too late.

Went to Bukit Panjang Plaza to get the phone. Signed it up under Edwin's name, because Dearie's plan is under HIS name for some kind of discount. Confusing. I'm also not very sure about these things, but I only knew I wanted to get THAT phone and that's all.

The guys helped me to check the phone and everything else. I just marvelled at how pretty it was. I didn't even know I had to bring my charger for the trade-in that Edwin had to use his dad's first, then later on pass him mine. Oops.

Got home to have my new Nokia 7370 charged. Pretty pretty girly phone. Complete with girly gold pouch. Just nice my new bag (the one I got during Christmas I think) is also gold in colour. Haha! (See the little corner of my desk? Heehee.. the rose is dying. Haha! THe chocolate will be munched on soon!)

Of course, by that time, the house was a playground. Who else but the cheeky boy to have that power...

While my sister watched "The Stepford Wives" on DVD, Ki made lots of noise. I played with him for some time. Then Dearie took over. So both of us sort of managed to watch the movie too.

Remember that my mum bought lots of plants for CNY? Well, there's a plant that has these little orange balls hanging from them - small oranges, I guess. Ki happily plucked one out. Eeks. Thankfully it was only one.

Mischievious little boy ran to my mummy with the marker in hand.

He liked the little face my mum drew on the orange.

YL called me out for KTV. It was probably one of the extremely rare occasions that I turned the chance down. I was tired, and wanted to spend some quiet unwinding time. Not that having Ki around was not noisy, but, you know, I needed my mind and heart to be at a different place. They both didn't want to do anything. Not want to have to dress up, not want to have to put make-up, not want to have to keep myself awake, not want to have to drink... Another time perhaps. Just not this week.

My parents brought Ki out shopping, leaving my sis, me and Dearie. Finally, some good rest. It wasn't long before they were back with our dinner, and Ki was back with MORE toys. Argh. Where got kid every week got at least one new toy?!?!?!

He got Dearie to open his new red bus for him. Impatient little fella didn't even let us eat first.

He played with his bus, while Dearie and I quickly had our bite.

Then we had to rush back to the floor and help to set up his OTHER toy.

No, not Tigger. Heehee! Tigger's mine. Dearie's got it for my on V-day. Heehee! Ki's toy is the track you see behind Tigger. Damn hard ok? China made parts not so easy to make it affix properly ah. Dearie even had to open up the moving part and fix the gear.

All this time Ki was bouncing up and down getting excited.

That's my mum behind him making sure he doesn't tumble off. He plays too rough.
While my mum and Dearie tested the track, I caught the cheeky boy sneak off quietly to munch on the leftover fries of our dinner!

He finished them all up I think.

Though he might claim to have shared it with Tigger.

My poor mum would do anything for Ki. Her back aches but still lets Ki climb all over. Grandmotherly love... just as amazing as motherly love.

All the messing around on that track worth it when he laughs...


---

On Sunday I planned to study from morning till evening. At school.
Turns out school doesn't open on Sundays, so I went to Jurong East Library and spent about an hour there in the afternoon (wake up late lahz) flipping my notes. All the desks were occupied so I just found a spot and nearly dozed off. The fella beside me dozed off waaaay quickly than me.

Dearie woke up even later and I went to have a very lunch with him.

We went back to the library without any luck for a table. Landed up at the comics section where he got 3 books, and I got book 1 of The Sandman. Should be good, though I don't like English comics. Don't like the drawings, but definitely alot easier to read for me than Chinese ones.

We did get to do an hour of reading when we eventually found a spot. Why only an hour? 'cos the clouds started floating by. Got up quickly and left before any downpour. Heehee! Spent the rest of the evening lounging at his place, and caught Catch Me If You Can again. Cute theme song. Reminded my mum to catch the movie too.

So much for a Sunday for studying. We'll try again this week. Must "chop" a table at 10am liaoz.

5 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger Chang said...

Exams Liao Still So Lazy. Must Wake Up Early To Study. The Best Is Have Some Light Exercise Den Will Be more Awake.

Actually To Me Lah, I'll Suggest Dun Go Library. Coz Library Too Quiet Liao. Will Fall Asleep Easily. I Suggest Places With Abit Of Sound Like McDonalds This Type.

At Home Will Be Better. Turn On The Radio Or Mp3s But NOT THE TV ! Coz Radio Is Listen Only And TV Is Watch. Once You Turn On The TV, GONE ! THATS IT ! That's What Happened To Me On 'O' Levels.

And The Main Thing Is What Thing Dunno, MUST ASK. If Spiny Dunno Den Ask Your Frenz. If Can, Group Studying Does Wonders. Trust Me, I'm Experienced. My Fren Teach Me Maths Until I Get A1 He Get A2.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

7370 nice , sleek & fun to use... a pity not symbian OS.. ;)

CHOp place to study? So deja vu!!! *tears about memories on studying*

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Each individual is different lah. Some can study in a quiet environment, some can only study if there is loud music around them. Identify which method works best for you.

Bring along your dearie to study. Studying alone can be frustrating and stressful at times. But then there is the danger of straying away from studying.

Sighz, i miss studying.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Chang: I think study in school best. No aircon, not too quiet, not too boring, can eat snacks... But I still hardly do it. Oops. Time to start.

Spinnee: I love the phone sia. But my battery depletes fast lehz. Dunno why. You wanna be student again?

emiryo: Sandman also got different people draw? Hmm.. Muz ask my bf.

Sexual innuendo: Both of us are trying to study. Apparently he's doing more studying than me. He grasps his subjects better too. But then again, he's got the whole day time to do all the studying he wants.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

7370 is a cool phone. It's pretty similar to the old 7270 clamshell. Only problem is it's not a 3G phone. N70 a alot of people getting hoh? Even my 61-year-old dad just got 1 ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home