Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

All I need now... is sleep

Again, thank you all for the wonderful comments Spinnee, Sexual innuendo, Blue Apple and Alvin.

We're all good now.

I realised that when he started his sms simply by calling me "Dear".

He came over with a little "baby" Tigger and a small bouquet of 1 rose and 3 Ferrera Rochers. This is the first time I have ever received a "bouquet" on Valentine's day. In fact, I think it's the first I've ever received from a guy.

I've never felt this way about any other guy... 4 years and I still love him so much... 4 years and he can still make me feel all fluttery inside... :O)

The rest of the gang were at Madam Wong's. Dearie and I dropped by. It was surprisingly a first for me. I wasn't in the mood to club. (After a day of work, 3 hours of class.. all I really wanted was some time to wind down. Clubbing is not winding down for me. I prefer either a KTV session or some quality time at home.)
And I've never liked drinking alcohol.

What did I land up doing there apart seeing my crazy little sister? I played 3 games of pinball. And if anyone wanted to spare $1 coins, I wouldn't mind playing more.

We stayed for about 2 hours before I had to call it a night else I'd have to take urgent leave the next morning.

Sure enough, this morning I'm reeling in the effects from staying out too late. Argh. Super irritating.

Back to me and Dearie, well, we're ok now. I guess after all this nonsense, we know each other a little deeper. That's how all quarrels are supposed to end, right?

As for points such as what Alvin brought up about the future, yep, I think of it every now and then. I've always been planning for it, but I do not think Dearie's ready to do that now. Not yet. But we'll be getting there together.

One milestone at a time. To all those who were so worried: Thanks for all the concern. Lover's spats happen all the time, only that this is the first ever major one. I'm ok. We're ok.

Tonight is TV night: American Idol, followed by Season 6 premiere for CSI (Las Vegas one). Then I still get to catch half an hour of America's Next Top Model.

In between, I can always play my newly downloaded game with my old account - GUNBOUND. Yep. I'm back in the game. Still suck at it, but Dearie's got his WoW, I've got to have something right? Haha!

After my exams I promise to get myself a digital piano. One small enough to fit into my room, but the keys MUST feel like a piano. But then again, I wonder if I can survive past the exams. So much I can do, but when it comes to exams, I'm lazy and hopeless.

I'm blabbering already. No thanks to lack of sleep. Luckily no meetings today. Luckily no need to rush out any minutes.

I... want... to... ... ZzzZzzzz...

7 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Chang said...

So Finally It's A Happy Ending. Nice "Tigger" And PaperBag Rite. Nice Bouquet Of Flowers Also Rite. But I Think He'll Surely Eat The Chocolates Away.

Couples Sometimes Should Have Some Quarrels. Quarrels Makes The Bond Stronger. If Don't Quarrel How Can Be Couples?

Long Time Since I Went Mdm Wong. The Last Time I Went Is My 21st Birthday. I Now 23 Liao. SIANZ ! ! !

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Chang: eh!!! How come you know got nice paperbag also?! hmm...
Mdm Wong looks like a bigger version of clubs that were once upon a time along boat quay. Why was it so popular?

emiryo: I think we've both learnt something about each other from this quarrel. It's actually our first in 4 yrs.
Ah. I know I don't need the games and tv and all... but.. but... I don't want to stardeeeee!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Glad to know that you and your dearie are together.

Quarrels are part and parcel of every relationship. Good that both of you learnt something from this quarrel.

Things like these that dont break you will only make you stronger.

Good luck in your studies gal and may your relationship with your dearie grow stronger.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Hahaha. I Know Coz ITS A SECRET ! Anyway Forgive Him Bah. He's A Nice Guy Except LAZY !

I Think Mdm Wong Is Popular Coz It's Age Limit Is 23 Rite. So The Crowd Not So Ginna Type. But The Drinks Are Expensive.

Cannot! Must Study ! If Dun Study Later Become Like Me. I'm A Perfect Example Of Not Studying BUT I'm Proud I Got A1 For My Maths During 'O' Levels.

TV And Games Are A Form Of Relax. Watching Them Is Good Lah. But If Until Like Me Watch And Play Until Dun Slp Is Abit Over Liao Lah.

GANBATTE FOR YOUR STUDIES ! ! ! ! !

---------- Sun XieZhi SuperFan

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger -Jeanie. said...

glad that you guys are okay =)

quarrel lets you guys know each other better.

at least there is still quarrel.

me n him dun communicate at all =(

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

suxual innuendo: Thanks. I believe we are stronger. :O)

Chang: Maybe last time bah, but now mdm wong can still survive... amazing.

Jeanie: Must try bah, else one shot come out like what happened to me, quite jialat.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Hey! Glad that u're ok with your guy! Keke..

Gunbound?? Kinda old school leh... =/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home