Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

CNY Part 4 - Our turn to be visited

Tuesday morning. 3rd day of Chinese New Year.

Dearie's parents came over - sans Dearie. Yeah. He didn't manage to wake up in time.
So nice of them to still come over!!!

My parents met them for the 1st time. Yakked for a while before they had to go off elsewhere. It made my day getting both sides to finally meet. Puts a face to the people I talk about you know. Just like in the office, when I meet someone I usually hear about only, I feel very happy just to see them face-to-face at last.

Anyway, that was for the early afternoon. In less than 2 hours, my sis' in-laws came over. Big family this time. And I mean it literally too.
Needless to say, Ki came along too.

Zaki got a new big silver car and a big gun from my mummy to prevent him from digging out his usual toys and tearing the storeroom down.

It's not easy to capture him looking into the camera when we pose with him. In this instance, what I did was make him smile and turn to the camera and dash in front while my elder sis snapped. Obviously the first shot didn't turn out good with me pretty much in mid-air.

This one had me in the odd position and frozen from smiling and Ki just happened to look up and SNAP.


In addition to 2 new toys for Ki, my mum bought a jackpot machine.

It's about 1/3 the size of my monitor I think. And my mum's keeping it at our place. Haha! We'll all have a go at it once in a while I guess. Everyone's toy for a change.

While all these was happening, my parents were busy serving up food to the rest of the family. Yum yum.


Ki couldn't be bothered and continued enjoying running about.


Alas, new toys can only keep him so occupied. He managed to dig up his favourite yellow bus again.


At least his mummy managed to get a shot with Ki smiling into the camera.

Don't they look so alike?

I told myself not to nap after they all went home, but I still landed up sleeping through the evening.

My parents woke me up to go for dinner. The regular Chinese place we go to was too packed so we landed up somewhere new. In a surprising turn of events, we ended up eating Italian. Authentic one I think. It was very interesting. I would have put them in photos but I didn't have a camera.

I don't even know where that place is except that it is near a railway track and between Bukit Timah and Bukit Panjang.

Later that night, sweet ol' Dearie came over just to watch an hour of CSI: Miami with me before I went to bed and got myself prepped for work the next day.

It has been quite a good CNY for me so far. All this without taking into account the ang pow's I have collected.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

haha! must wait long long. 'cos no money. and also must wait till my bf wanna marry me. HAHA! of which both I'm not ready yet. once i finish my studies then possible i guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home