Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, January 20, 2006

No luck with 4D nor Toto

I've got no luck with 4D and Toto but guess what? Within these 2 weeks, I managed to win:
1) Make-up session at Anna Sui (ok, some cosmetic counters actually give free ones but hey, I won it! 99 other people did too! HAHA!)
Hope there won't be any hard-sell. Yet to make my appointment.

2) Just managed to get off the phone on Class 95. Supposed to say the word FAAAAAAAAAAAN-Tastic. Competed with some other guy. Managed to hold mine for about 18 seconds. AND I WON! YAY! $88 coming my waaaaay! Don't know in cash or Macdonald's vouchers, but either will be fine with me. I eat mac almost once every week anyway.

93.3FM has this contest that's giving away nearly $6000 in CASH, but that one must guess all 9 nine songs correctly. At the moment only left one song not solved yet that's why the cash keeps snowballing. Too bad I don't know the answer else I sure will call!

I get my cheap thrills from such little things. Fun to win you know?! Haha! Yipppeeeeee!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Congrats! :D

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Chang said...

The 933 Jiu Lian Huan Siao One. I Everytime Listen Also Dunno Got Wat Songs.
They Should 9 Of 5566 Songs Den Good.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Eeee... 933.. even if guess all correctly, also hard to call in!!!

Seems like Class 95 very easy to call in? My friend last time called in.. and she won the black eyed peas concert tickets... hmm..~

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Thanks Michael!

Chang: Ya lahz. the jiu lian huan crazy one. dunno how they guess. once upon a time when they had the game i could only guess a few only also. damn ridiculous.

blueapple: actually not that easy. just need to be very persistant and call at the correct time - and each contest/DJ differs. I today is heng heng lor. it's abit like 4D/Toto luck. Only mine is small small luck - better than none!!! HAHA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home