Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Kenna tagged again!

The RULES:

Remove the Blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone else up a notch. Then add your Blog to the bottom spot.

1.jennihsurf
2.abbie
3.Furkids in Hong Kong
4. Missyong
5. juz_A_gal

You then victimize 5 people to pass the LOVE on to. Yes, only 5, not 15.

1. Mark
2. Leonard
3. Ruben
4. Li Wei
5. Elvina

1.What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was just starting school in Sec 1. I was so innocent back then....

2.What were you doing 1 year ago?
Same as what I am now. Work, study, band, family, friends, blah blah.

3. Five snacks you enjoy.

i) French Fries (Mac!)
ii) Potato Chips (Cheddar Ruffles, Sour Cream Pringles, Hot & Spicy Calbee)
iii) Ken-Ken Cuttlefish
iv) Hello Panda (Chocolate)
v) French's Potato Sticks

4.Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now.

1. Some Kit Chan songs
2. Some Sun Yanzi songs
3. Most of the songs ki knows
Erm... I think enough to cover more than 5 huh?


5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire.

1. Grow it to become more millions (invest lahz)
2. Buy a car - and get Dearie to be my chauffeur
3. SHOP! Not window shop! (I'll get clothes, shoes, a watch, a new HP....)
4. Give my band some much-needed funds.
5. Give my parents the money I ought to since I started working


6. Five bad habits.

1. Very lazy when it comes to studying
2. Letting PMS take over me
3. Looking out for spiders
4. Picking on my food
5. Procrastinating


7. Five things you like doing.

1. Sleep
2. Watch TV
3. Watch movies
4. Hanging out with friends
5. Going KTV

8. Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again.

1. Real fur
2. leopard skin print bags/clothes/shoes
3. Feathers
4. Contact lens (too damn scared to put them on)
5. fake nails


9. Five favorite toys.

1. PENGUIN!
2. My pound puppy dog
3. Kiki's lego
4. Kiki's bottle of bubbles
5. Huge Stitch in my room ('cos Dearie got it for me, and ki loves it!)

2 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

argh

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

heh this meme is quite cute. ok - i will give it a shot in one of my later post. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home