Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Lazy Saturday

Lancerlord is a-ok! :O)

---

In other news about myself, I finally paid the fees for my exams in May. Had to go to RELC (which isn't so bad 'cos my dad sent me there), only I had to walk out on my own. THankfully it was a cool Sunday morning and the rain had reduced to a very slight drizzle.

I took my time to walk on the quiet(er) streets of Orchard Road and took a bus home.

I uploaded some stuff I want to sell at and it actually took quite a while for me to get the hang of it. It's been a while you see. I don't usually sell my stuff - and add to that, I am not the kind of person who can do selling. I'm more a "customer service" person.

As I type this, Kiki just ended his misery 'cos of his long-time problem of constipation. We suspect it's the Milo he loves so much that causes this.

My mum administered some medication using a pump into his ass. Poor fella was in such pain he cried so hard. His tummy hurt so bad. At least the medicine works. He needs more fibre I guess. Poor boy. So cute but so many problems.

He has stopped crying now. My parents promised to bring him shopping once he was ok. He can start looking forward to it now!

Too bad, I can't join him. This whole afternoon I've been trying to get some sleep. Every half an hour I was woken up by something, namely: the irritating rain, my sister coming home (and talking very loudly), the doorbell, the phone, and kiki coming to our place. It's like I was destined not to have proper sleep.

Ah well. I thought I could meet Dearie for dinner or something but he said he was going home to play some more before he met up with me. Blech. Fine. I suspect his gaming was the cause of him waking up at 12:30pm, only to realise he missed his morning class. Ha.

Guess where we're planning to go in a while?

Ministry of Sound!!!

It'd be amazing if we manage to get in but heck, it's worth a try, and to see the "legendary" queues that they even had to remove the fella in charge of the place. Dearie's friends are going, so I'm really just tagging along. Gonna wear my new clothes before I have to sell them off.

Lazy to put up the stuff I'm selling at Yahoo! Auctions so they're just at cozycot for now. Heehee.. I'm lurking that place for more stuff to buy. Yummy.. I love online shopping.

3 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Come Back Liao Must Tell Me FUN OR NOT ! ! ! ! ! !

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Update us on wat's so happening in MOS ok! ;)

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

i'll update soon.. soon!!!~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home