Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Link Dump post

I realised that the busier I am, the more I post. It's like this is my de-stress ground. The links here I either posted before, or somehow left them out in previous posts. As usual, there'd be more, but I really need to be in bed now.

Here is a collection of well-written erotic blog posts of a couple passionately in love - Sexual Innuendo.
Sex & Such provides an extensive list of sites with the same wavelength. Enjoy your exploration.

Evil guys on the internet exposed at Male Private Parts XXXposed.

Meanwhile, Ghost is still in the midst of his story on the China KTV girls.

My posts can only keep you occupied for so long.
Happy blog hopping.

2 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Blogger Nobody said...

thanks for the mention!

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Sexual Innuendo said...

Thanks for linking me too. And i am glad that you enjoyed my posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home