Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Pre-Christmas

Super hectic with band stuff these couple of weeks. Alot of stuff happening and I'm having a hard time catching up.

Work has been busy, but it's still just work, and I most definitely can cope with it. It's what I've been doing for the past 3 1/2 years. No biggie.

School is still killing me. It's picking up speed and I wonder how long I can hang on.

---

I haven't got anything for Dearie this Christmas. Except for money, I don't know what else he may need at this point in time. What he wants? As Blade put it: Jaime Yeo. I'm sure he wouldn't mind Fiona Xie as well.

---

Why is it once upon a time I could survive with about 4-5 hours of sleep, but now when I'm working, my 5-6 hours of sleep is also not enough?

---

Has anyone seen and tried the black multiple-pin-holed spectacles at Guardian? They do not have a lens and is quite simple a piece of black plastic that has many pin-holes on the "lens" area, and you're supposed to wear it like normal specs.
It supposedly helps to correct your eyesight naturally.

You know the best part? It actually freaking works. At least when I tried at the store. I could actually read words that were far away and would have otherwise needed my specs to see. They said prolonged usage will help, but I didn't want to invest close to $40 for something I haven't heard any doctor/optician endorse yet.

If anyone has actually tried it, do give a review.

5 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

I saw tat spects before.. but never try leh... abit weird..

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

ya lorz. look so odd. but i dun mind using it at home to watch tv, or go cinema watch movie. $40 expensive lehz........ but i wanna know if anyone has tried it long term and whether got adverse effects.

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My family have that spectacles. We bought one to try and it have been making the rounds around my family. Because its dark when u where it, my dad uses it to sleep when his room is still lighted... haha.

but to give it credit, my astigmatism went down 75 degrees, but my myopia went up 50 degrees... i dunno if it helped. all i know is astig is quite hard to go down. quite cool, can buy if you have more than 1 person using it at home.


zhen yuan

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Are you a Zhen Yuan I know?

how often did u use if for this effect? I just might be the only person to use it so it may really be too not-worth-it.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

Har? Really the astigmatism will go down?? Cool...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home