Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Motherhood

Playing Mother Courage
This is a letter from Susan Fong in the Today paper.

Just like how my mummy has slogged for us 3 sisters her entire life, I wouldn't mind doing the same for my kids - only that financially, it may not be sustainable, so Susan Fong's kind of arrangement does seem more workable. It was what I wrote about in my previous post.

However, like I mentioned, for the opportunity to raise your own children, you need to work your ass off before you have them so as to sustain the years one does not work.

I may still have many years to go, but if such planning is not done now... well, I don't wish to have my kid only when I'm 35 or so. I am not counting on myself to strike Toto or my-(future)-husband to inherit a fortune I can survive on during that time.

---

I haven't posted any photos/pictures in a long while. Just realised how "unlively" this blog must look. Time to spruce it up abit. Next up (I hope) will be photos/pictures of Christmas wants.

---

Further to my previous post talking about a sweet song that could be used for a proposal or sorts, I just heard a duet that would probably make a really good wedding song - "I Finally Found Someone" by Barbra Streisand and Bryan Adams. Taken from a really good movie "A Mirror Has 2 Faces". I spent alot of time searching for the piano score - only to realise I didn't have a piano to play on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home