Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, December 05, 2005

Bali Day 1 and 2 - further updates

WHy day 1 and 2 again? 'cos YL has sent me the photos! THANK YOU YL!!!

Enjoy!

Here's all 3 of us on the horse ride thingy.


My turn with the horsey!


The beautiful beach - sprinkled with appearances with me... and YL.. and Evon. heehee!



Now, for the place where there was that temple in the cave with the beautiful sunset!
YL and I with a nice big wave behind us thanks to Evon!

High up on the rocks.

THis guy was selling kites. Wonderful looking - but I've got no penchant for kites so too bad. Heehee..


And now, for the sunset:



Oh. And this was taken on the first night. Blurry, but a first for me with a flower in my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home