Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, November 25, 2005

Holiday mood liaoz

I'm waiting for dinner so here's the few minutes I can spare to update this space. Heehee..

Never tiok Singapore Pools 4D never mind. I still holiday mood.
[I buy 1513, come out first prize 1503. Some more I buy $1 big $1 small. WAH KAOZ.]

At work today, I didn't really do much, as far I can recall. One of those days when I just didn't feel like working and so just happen that the workload at this time of the month is not too difficult.

Tomorrow, I'll be flying off to Bali! WOOHOO! No camera for me though, 'cos my pig of a sister wants to bring it. She "chop" it first. Blech. Did I mention she's going to Bali on the same flight? Hahaha! I'll be going with 2 of my friends (of which are also her friends), and she'll be with her 2 colleagues. We'll have a different itinerary from each other, and we'll be staying in different hotels.

Kinda odd huh? In a way we'll get to experience the same place in a different way and when we get back there'll be loads to talk about I guess. HAHAHAHAHA!

lalala... really holiday mood. Tomorrow still have to go to work for half a day though. Doesn't matter. I'm fine with work. Got such a good boss and great colleagues, some more got nice office. Enough liaoz.

My boss and GM are not getting along. My GM is quite all right with me. My boss too. But those 2 cannot get along. Biangz. High tension. The war just continues day by day........... Hopefully it'll die down.

Another "random thoughts" post. Oops.

Something that pissed me off this week was the letter to the forum written by Michelle Qiu to the Today paper. Here's a blog post that reacted:(http://fatfool.blogspot.com/2005/11/balls-to-you-michelle-qiu_22.html)

She was speaking in defence of the GEP (Gifted Programme) system. However, her letter was written in such a condescending tone to non-GEP people. She said those who were not in the GEP programme were "immature".

Pissed me off real bad. One day this kinda people going to rule Singapore. Can you imagine someone like that looking down on us "regular people" and scoffing? Proud and arrogant also no need to let the whole Singapore know right? Kaoz.

Anyway, had it not been for class I'd have written in to Today to respond too, or at least a blog post of it. Ah well. Happy living her life in her GEP world.

Oh. Another odd thing that happened just now. THere was this woman who was probably 50 odd. She looked quite well and jolly. When the lift opened its doors, an elderly 70+ lady walked out slowly. She is one of the oldest people in the block I think.

Anyway, this 50+ woman didn't do anything. She just stood there waiting to enter. And she was standing just beside the button to hold the lift doors open. Fortunately though, the doors didn't close on her.

When she entered the lift, she stood at the corner in front of the lift buttons. I entered after her, turned, and realised that the door was closing while someone was trying to enter. This lady stood there nonchalantly. WHAT THE HELL. I quickly pressed the "Door Open" button so the door opened again, and quickly pressed the floor I'd get off. Only then did she reach her hand from over my shoulder and press the floor she wanted to get off on.

She alighted before me and thank goodness she said "excuse me" clearly and politely before I gave way and let her off. Maybe she got phobia of pressing buttons. But she could press for her own floor lehz. hmm....

Dinner still not back yet. Can blog abit more.

My colleague had been looking forward to a 5 day shopping trip with her daughter-in-law in Thailand, Bangkok. To her dismay, it will not be happening because her daughter-in-law's leave was not approved. Her daughter-in-law is a teacher with ACS. Her HOD did not approve of it due to the danger of bird flu. WHAT?!

Everywhere also got threat means everywhere also cannot go lorZ! And it's true - 'cos her colleague was disapproved from going to Italy. BIANGZ.

Luckily for me, no such restrictions. Heehee!

Bali Bali, here I come!
Meanwhile, I hope Dearie be a good boy while I'm gone. He needs to spend time studying. Guess I'm the naughty girl then - 'cos I definitely need the studying more than he. Oopsie.

4 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Happy Bali. Do try to avoid places full of ang-moh people though. Never know when and where those bastard terrorists will strike again :D

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Nobody said...

Have a good holiday!!!

Interesting that you and your sister going to the same island but have different plans.... sound weird to me.

Enjoy!!!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Gifted student calling non-gifted ones as immature? What an ass! So what if one is gifted and can study well? Big deal! I say all snobbish gifted asses who think they are better than everyone else should be trashed.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

thanx ghost and michael! i will enjoy!

Yep. those damn GEPers. her letter only made "regular people" like you and me dislike them more. and let the gap widen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home