Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

No $$$, so I spend more

Dearie wants to open his business with his friends really badly. I can't help him at all, so what do I do? I spend money in hopes of getting some.

Yep. That's right. I turned to Singapore's biggest donation box - the Singapore Pools booth.

I just bought Toto and 4D. What the hell is wrong with me sia....... A sign of desperation? Eeks. Gambling is an evil. An addiction. I cannot allow myself to take this path. No doubt I've only bought a few times, but I really need to control myself more.

My colleague says to take it as if it's a donation to charity. Also can't really deny that right? Haha!

I spent $8 today. That could have fed me 3 lunches. As it is already rationing money when Dearie and I go out. Dearie kenna have to stop work for 2 weeks 'cos the company not doing well. He got $2 left in the bank.

So disappointed with myself. Argh. No more Toto and 4D for me...... at least for this month..............

8 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger socute333 said...

hey girl, hope you strike lottery okie

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

yeah...,strike already keep some for urself.

females need money at all times...!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Chang said...

Hahaha. I Everyweek Also Buy 4D And Toto One. It's Buying A Hope Lor. Desperate Measures For Desperate Times.
He Told Me About The Business Before. They Need To Plan More, And The Capital He Told Me That They Had Is DEFINITELY Not Enough. He Better Consider Carefully, Starting Up A Business Is Not Easily.
Last Time I Also Wanna Try With My Frenz Den In The End Not Enough Capital. Better Ask Me Consider Carefully.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Rezwan said...

Hi,

Thanks for dropping by my site. Thats what I love about Singaporians. They are so sweet!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Nobody said...

hmmm... dun think its a good choice. I buy 4D for 10 years but only strike small prize 3 times.

But of course, i got 3 frens strike toto, one even strike twice, $1.6 mil and 700K.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

正所谓十赌九输,最要紧是不要沉迷于赌博把钱输光后还去跟大耳隆借,这种赌徒最
糟糕,把组屋卖掉,还害无辜买主,惨遭大耳隆的侵袭与骚扰,锁铁门,送猪头,
泼黑油,真要命!;p

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

wah kaoz. i buy 1513. come out first prize 1503. I think it's fated i will never get easy riches.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

命里有时
终虽有
命里无时
莫强求

 

Post a Comment

<< Home