Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Interim post

It's been hectic at work and everything else. So much is going on at the same time. I'll be blogging soon I hope. I've got photos to share and much to tell.

Meanwhile, I wonder how the furore over Dawn Yeo is. Dearie's disappointed that it's all cosmetic surgery. I'm not too sure. In CSI, they say that people lie - the evidence don't. I am very much looking forward to some evidence...
though actually there shouldn't be a need to prove it to the world, but if she did and she denied it, it won't be fair to alot of girls out there. Particularly those who look to her as naturally pretty and want to be like her... Beauty has become such a media-, society-constructed thing. Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Blogger blueapple said...

Oh.. Dawn Yeo.. the girl who was rated as Singspore Prettiest Blogger right?

She really damn chio la.. but when i heard from my friend tat she did plastic surgery to look tat pretty one.. i.. am doubtful already. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home