Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A kiki deepavali morning

No thanks to the many coughers in my lectures, and the dumb flu virus at work and everywhere else I go, my sore throat is back. Not fully blown yet, but it will be... verrrrry soon. It didn't stop me though. Right after breakfast, my parents and I made our way to bring ki out to the supermarket to find his favourite smaaaall trolley. Yes, that's how he says it. He emphasizes the word "small".

We picked him and his mama up from her place. Can you see the resemblance? Heehee!


I held Ki all the way to Jelita because Ki refused to sit down. My elder sis likes to take photos too, so it's my turn to get a shot with Ki!
Albeit unknowingly.

When she asked Ki to smile, Ki pouted. What a cheeky monkey he can be.


When we reached there, needless to say, he grabbed what he came for.


We were supposed to get our groceries but noooooooo. Ki didn't want to do that. He insisted on seeing toys, so my parents since he's our spoilt prince, we had to do so.

This is not a toy shop. This is, believe it or not, Guardian Pharmacy.

He had a good time messing with these two, that he wanted to buy them.

See his pleading eyes? Too bad for him, they cost $50 each. Waaaay too expensive.

He realised he wasn't going to get what he wanted so he already had a backup plan and ran to the shelf of toy cars.

What is this fascination with cars?!?!?! He's got a huge carpark full of trucks, buses, cars, etc etc etc in our house, his other grandma's place AND his mummy's house already!!!

He picked a yellow car out and pushed it to the counter.

I just had to put this up. He insisted on getting onto the huge bicycle so my mum carried him up for a while.

He pushed his trolley around as we led him to the supermarket.


Ki marvelled at the cakes at the confectionary.

As we moved around the supermarket, Ki was getting really spoilt and naughty. He threw tantrums at every little thing. We suspected because he knew he wasn't coming to our place after shopping.

He got into the big trolley and pushed his small trolley as and when he felt like it.


A size comparison with my dad to show how small Ki really is. Heehee!~

We sat down for a while as his mummy got lunch for herself. He was already excited about his new yellow car.

Too bad, it wasn't long before we sent him to his mummy's place after. The boy was so sad.... it broke all our hearts but it was only right that he spend more time with his mummy and daddy.

Doesn't it break your heart to see the little one cry? Sigh..

---

We got back and life just went on. I'm waiting for Dearie to come over later after his cousin's place. Meanwhile, I may pop a panadol and take a nap. Then again, I really ought to be studying. Hmm.. what a dilemma.

I think I'll save the panadol for tonight and just enjoy a non-drug-induced nap now.

5 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah seh....all te photos on kiki onli. haha. Looks like u really nid to get a kid of ur own. wahahaha.. :P

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

Bali is fun, last yr this time i went there, stay at Hardrock. Kuta the beach quite dirty..Nusa is happening..There the pirated DVD only S$2. U can call WADI @08123926384, he is a local there that organise tour, reliable one, FirebuRn tried!

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

pala: I can't handle a kid lahz. Hahaha! Wat for put photos of me when Ki is so much better looking? Heehee! Wait till I go Bali then got better photos bah.

fireburn: Ah. I thought Kuta's the place where there's more to do and see and shop? Thanks for the contact! YL! You getting this? Heehee! As for dvd... yummy.. heeheeheehee..

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

My son cries like that all the time when he doesn't want to go home. He can never gai gai enuff ;p

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

How come your nephew in the car doesn't sit in any baby seat or child booster one?

This kind of case get caught by traffic police can be quite serious ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home