Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

It was not a dream

In my midst of posting up photos of ki, I missed out one of the highlights that happened on Saturday night.

I was deep into my sleep. The day had been exhausting and I badly needed to recover sleep from the weekdays.

There was a whispering for my name... The voice asked me to wake up.
It didn't seem real. It was not my parents voices. There was not supposed to be anyone else in the house. If Ki wanted to wake me up, he'd be clambering all over me. And he wouldn't whisper.

The insistence of the voice pressed on. It urged. "Can you wake up for a while?"

I fluttered my eyes open to see a figure beside my bed. I looked further up, with my limited eye sight and recognised the figure and voice to be YL's.

What the hell?!?!?!?!

How come YL all of a sudden in my room?!?! Was she stuck in my room the whole day and had no way of getting out till now? How did she come in?

I was confused, but YL's continued pressure got me up. She whispered that she needed me to open the door for her. It really sounds like one of those queer dreams eh? Yeah, that was what I thought so I drilled her as to why she was there and other dumb questions that I blurted out. [Eh, my brain doesn't work when shaken up from sleep to such a bizarre situation.]

She told me she had brought my sister home 'cos she was wasted from the alcohol that night. Apparently it had to be so bad that the lousy pig couldn't even open/lock the door back again. So I was the next alternative.

ARGH.

I unlocked the door, let YL out of the house, and climbed back into my bed, back into my deep sleep.

It did seem very much like a dream - but my mum confirmed that it wasn't when she said she opened my sis room and a very strong whiff of alcohol filled the air. My mum shut the door and didn't try to enter again.

Oh. Obviously my mum doesn't know of YL getting teleported into my room. The amzing disappearing act was all done in ultimate discreetness. Hahahahahahahaha!

---

What would you do if you got woken up and opened your eyes to your best friend standing by your bedside?

I don't know why I didn't freak out. Must have been too tired for that. Haha!

10 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Very queer indeed ;p if i were u i'd would jump out of my bed and be wide awake and something freakish like this ever happen to me ;p

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

else, can oso roll over, and bo chup the voice. haha...

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

i would freak out!!

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger -Jeanie. said...

i will scream... "Arghhhhhhh!!!!"

 
At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yr readers have very strong reactions huh?? hmmm... why will freak out?? since i already explained myself well enough thru yr detailed interrogation in e middle of e night... when all i asked was to be let out of e house... =/ if not for yr high floor unit, i might just climb out of e windows! in tt case, if i come back to find u e nx night, u will have all e rights to freak out...

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

YL: you asked to be let out but any normal person would wonder how the hell you got in!!! If I woke you up one night and stood beside you in the dark like a ghost, wouldn't you wonder: what the hell? hahaha!

pala: good idea sia. according to YL, she had to keep bugging me 'cos i kept falling back to sleep.

michael chua, blueapple, humblewarrior, jeanie: Haha! maciam horror movie eh? haha!

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sleeping is always a good idea. haha....

but more surprising, considering how tired u muz b (cos u keep falling asleep), u still can remember. power siah! lol

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Chang said...

If I Woke Up And Saw My Fren Slping Beside Me Or Something.
I Would Have Tot He Had Poke My Ass Or Something.
=X

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

pala: ya. amazing sia. can remember. hmm... maybe 'cos i confirmed that it wasn't a dream. HAHAHA!

chang: that's a scary thought itself. hahaha!!!~

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if ya have to make me sound like a ghost, there's nothing i can say... sigh...

anyway, i'll rem to on e lights if there's a next time k??? hahahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home