Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The 21st Birthday (Part 1)

While the entire household began to wake up from their naps, Ki had already started to play with Dearie.

Oh, but this entry is supposed to be on the birthday, so I shall TRY not to post too much on Ki then.

"DING DONG!"

No one expected it but me. I went to get the door, confirmed my assumption, and got the birthday girl to come to the door.

The wonderful gift from YL - that I helped to pick out!

Best florists around - Far East Flora.
(Forgive my photoshop skills on the background. Told ya I suck at it.)

Ki gladly took over the balloons.



Birthday girl was obviously delighted. She had recovered from her hangover, received flowers and got to play with Ki.

Before long, my parents brought ki out to get the cake. Dearie, myself and birthday girl were supposed to make our own way to Phoenix Hotel (same place JX held her post-ROM dinner).

Birthday girl as usual fussed over her make-up and clothes and spent a long time. There's a reason why girls can look pretty - make-up, hair and clothes dudes!!! I wasn't the star of the night so I really didn't bother. Put on a pair of jeans and I was good to go. (Which is why I look so horrible beside my sisters.)

---

We were just a few minutes late but Ki was already hungrily having his having serving of noodles when we got there.



All of us - my dad, birthday girl, birthday girl's bf, ki's parents, Dearie and myself - went to get food and munched on. My mummy had to take care of Kiki. Obviously the little one got restless when we were halfway through our dinner and tada! He whipped out his red car.

Mind you that is a BRAND NEW red car ok?! My parents bought it for him when they went to pick up the cake. BIANGZ! They just had to give in to him. Again. Hahaha!

Since I'm the family photographer, I'm out of this photo.


A quick shot of Dearie and myself.


---

We were all full from dinner. Birthday girl's bf had to go off so he couldn't join the cake-cutting session. Dearie and I took a cab back while the rest squeezed into daddy's car.

We got back at the same time, went up, and got the cakes ready.
Oh, why is it plural? It's not a typo. There were 2 cakes because my mum ordered a 4kg cake, but they only managed to make a 3kg cake. They said they could make another 1kg cake to make up for it but it'd cost us $10+. My mum wanted to try the banana chocolate cake so she said ok.
When she went to pick up the cake, the fella said no need to pay. Free cake. So tada! We had 2 cakes. VERY BIG cakes.



Lesser people at home so we cut the smaller one.

The moment that photo was taken, Ki ran at top speed from the balcony to the cake. He had been waiting for this moment the WHOLE DAY.

He sang and clapped to "Happy Birthday".

Maciam his birthday.

Got to blow out the candles.

Then immediately ran off to the balcony to mess with his bike. hahahaha!

But soon after, my mum was busy cutting the cake for everyone and getting the plates, I caught the little one come back and peek.

Smart little boy.

There we have it. The end of part 1. Stay tuned for part 2 where we head over to One Fullerton for the night event..

6 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger blueapple said...

Keke.. the way ur nephew eats look damn cute!

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Kids are adorable. Always happy to see birthday cakes. Always crowd around ready to blow out the candles. Then they'll wait to eat the cake. :)

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

hahaha!~ thankies!
i still think he's the cutest baby on earth. that greedy little boy...

yep lancerlord, he does that at every birthday. kids. ever so adorable. you're lucky you have 2 cuties!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

U can post as many stuff on your nephew as you jolly well like on your blog. This is your blog for crying out loud :D

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

haha! dun worry. I will. i post all the good photos I have of him up all the time. must share the cute one with everyone. when i see his photos, i feel happy. hope the same for all who drop by! haha!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

willing to exchange some of that mojo potion for some cake? hahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home