Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Yet another tiring weekend

Spent the weekend shopping with the pig. I ended up with my 1st piece of clothing from Forever 21 - a little short black skirt (the type that guys often wonder what's underneath).

I didn't think of buying one before 'cos everytime I'm out with Dearie, he rides. No point I can't wear this skirt on bike right? Now rainy season so can wear liaoz. So I buy. BUT! cost me bloody $43. I've decided to wear it as often as I can to make full use of it. It's the most expensive clothing I have (don't count dress 'cos dress is top+bottom) to date k?!?!?!

Ended the day with watching TV at Dearie's place. Was so tempted to stay over but I didn't plan for it (meaning I didn't bring my clothes over and can't bathe). So off home I went in a cab at 3am. Dearie still felt a little chummy in the tummy but he was all right. I'm glad I stay in Clementi. Relatively safe to go home alone.

Met up with YL today to get the pig's present. Planned to get stuff she mentioned from my shopping with her yesterday, but she sms-ed YL later asking us to sponsor her on a short getaway. Since she ask, we give lorz. We still bought something tangible for her though.

We went into Aspial this afternoon. Everything inside is $xxxx this kind of figure so.. well.. I think next time when I get 5-figure salary I also dare not enter. Thank goodness I don't like jewellery.

YL said that my shopping style is different from her friends. I saw plenty of stuff I fancied but didn't buy a single thing. YL said her friends wouldn't have batted an eyelid and bought away. Hmm.. I figured I'm not as rich as them, but she said they spend all their salary on such stuff.

I think it's scary. Don't you need some savings of some sort? I am trying my best to save whatever miserable bits I can from my $1100 take home pay so that when shit happens, I don't go begging.
I enjoy life now very much as it is. More would be very much appreciated, thank you, but like I said before: Treasure the past, enjoy the present, plan for your future.

We organise events/functions frequently enough to know what needs to be done so we took the task of organising the pig's 21st bday party. Turns out it wasn't as easy as we thought. Why? No venue. We just didn't know where we could get a few tables where it wasn't too quiet or noisy that would allow us to stay from 8pm-late late late night. And of course must be within budget.

Sounds easy eh? Somehow we cracked our heads like crazy. We wanted it to be good so we even tried asking Fullerton Riverboat.

In the end the pig suggested this place called INK. YL and I took a cab down to check out the place and found it reasonable. We went in, spoke to the manager and discussed the details some more. All in all, super tiring.

I'd go into more detail for alot of the above, but you see, I'm not well. I'm typing this entry 'cos my hair's not dry and I am reluctant to use the hair dryer. So yes, I'm passing time.

My throat hurts so bad I try not to swallow my own saliva. Blech. I'm going to pop a panadol soon and turn in.

Meanwhile, I stumbled on this thread.
Ah.. makes me want to go to the zoo even more.........

Oh, and check out this sex education link I caught on Lancerlord.

Time for bed. Tomorrow morning meeting must take minutes. Uh-oh.

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger blueapple said...

aiyo.. sugarbf horrible kid. =/

i agreed tat we have to plan for the future.. have some savings (jus in case).. especially GUYS. xD

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

blueapple: guys have savings? HA! not for mine. haha! dunno muz wait how long then he will save.

sugarbf: my bf would lurrrrrve your suggestion sia. he'd give you a great pat on the back. haha! but nope. ain't gonna do that. heehee! i dun like staying over at other people's house. or anywhere else for that matter. haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home